Call Us Before You Dig
Plumbing Problems can be expensive and very overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. At Happy Pipes Plumbing we find the majority of the time when lines need to be repaired, you don’t have to dig. Overgrown roots are generally the problem 90% of the time.
Trenchless Technology gives us the ability to take care of your pipes quickly and at an affordable price. This technology has become increasingly popular due to its ability to provide an environmentally and financially sound alternative to traditional excavation techniques. We use a technique called Horizontal Thrust boring which allows us to leave your landscape trench free. The services we provide include but are not limited to:
- No dig Water Line Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement
- Underground Pipe Bursts
- Pipe Lining, Sewer Lining
- Free Second Opinion on Sewer & Water Main Replacements
Why We Love Trenchless Technology
- Trenchless technology reduces invasive excavations; there is no need for expensive landscaping, concrete patching or asphalt repair.
- Residential neighborhoods remain unscathed, business remains unaffected in commercial districts and rural areas remain undisturbed.
- Noise and air pollution are kept to a minimum
- Safety is increased as landslides and accidents relating to excavation decline
- Trenchless excavations have the potential to be up to 50% cheaper than traditional open cut methods.
- The process is very accurate. Precise implements can be passed beneath existing surfaces in order to carry out complex procedures.
At Happy Pipes Plumbing, were always open and always available. We solve the problem before it arises so you’ll never have plumbing problems again. So before you dig, get a second opinion.
Get your free quote today!
What Our Clients Say