What You Need To Know About Hydro Jetting
When it comes to keeping your drains unclogged and your pipes clean, you have several options to choose from. Plumbing snakes or hydro-jetting are commonly used by plumbers as solutions for clogs and pipe cleaning. Plumbers tend to use plumbing snakes and augers as they are a classic approach. However, hydro jetting offers a more advanced and permanent solution for pipe problems.
Depending on your problem, you may need to call a professional to clear out a clog when a plunger or hanger just doesn’t cut it. Snaking and Hydro jetting techniques are great options for the different types of clogs. In order to properly take care of any drain problems, you will want to make sure you hire a qualified plumber.
Benefits of Snaking
An Auger is a long steel cable with a coil at the end of it and it is used for snaking. The cable is inserted into the sewer line and the coil at the end is used to break through clogs blocking your drain system. This technique will remove any obstructions or build up in your pipes. Some of the main benefits of this option include:
- Great Track Record – Snaking has been a successful technique plumber have used for decades. You know it works if it’s been used for decades.
- Safe To Use – If you have fragile pipes this technique is great to use since it is so easy on your pipes but tough when it comes to clogs.
- Easily Clears Minor Clogs – Snaking can easily clear small clogs in order to quickly provide the use of your drain.
- Helps Expose Plumbing Problems – The pressure used for a plumbing snake helps alert plumbers to possible issues like tree roots.
When snaking has been used to clear clogs in drains and sewer lines, it has become a very successful method. It can eliminate most blockages and has been very widely used. However, snaking is most often a temporary solution to eliminate the build-up in pipes. If you really want to prevent the risk of clogs in the future, you may want to consider a more powerful and advanced solution like Hydro Jetting.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting
With hydro jetting, a high-pressure hose is inserted and a powerful force of water is sent through your pipes. Not only does it clear buildup, but it does it quickly and efficiently. An opening is then created to allow the buildup to be cleared out from the pipe. In addition, there are many more benefits of Hydro jetting and some of these include:
- Quickly Eliminates Clogs –A high-pressure stream of water clears clogs quickly.
- Removes Blockages – The powerful stream of water can clear out tree roots and other serious clogs immediately.
- A Great Solution – No matter what shape your pipes are in or what kind you have, hydro jetting clears build up safely and effectively.
- Clears Pipe Walls – Hydro jetting takes care of the root of the problem. It eliminates build-up and deposits from pipe walls.
Hydro jetting is a great option in many circumstances as it sends a high powered stream of water through your pipes. The water pressure could potentially cause damage if you have an old house with more fragile pipes. This is why it is important to call a professional plumber. They will be able to determine what pressure is needed to prevent any damage. If pipes are too fragile for hydro jetting, they can always use the snaking method and get great results. When you have pipes that need attention, call the hydro jetting experts at Happy Pipes Plumbing at(801) 849-8229 We’ll get your pipes and drains working again fast!